[Glass] Jade - Monticello PUT error not recognized

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 4 18:48:10 PST 2014

Jade does not (yet) handle confirmation and prompts initiated by the server to be displayed on the client. You are right that this causes some problems to be silently ignored. McHttpRepository>>#’writeStreamForFileNamed:replace:do:’ is where one error is silently ignored. I’ll try to improve this.

James