[Glass] Jade - switching selected packages in System browser when deleting classes

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 5 09:05:51 PST 2014

I’ve uploaded a new zip file with an executable that attempts to make a better guess of which class should be selected in the hierarchy view when a class is removed and its superclass is no longer visible in the current package. This version also addresses an error dialog I was seeing with refreshing the system browser after a debug window was opened.

James