[Glass] case insensitive search broken for Unicode7?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:31:04 PST 2014

Thanks James.
The side effects of this issue is huge, isn't it? I have been debugging
issues and problems related to this. Because it's not only #matches: but
#includesSubstring:caseSensitive: (when send with false) and many more. I
should stop my production system because some load of data etc depends in
this type of message and does X or Y depending on the answer of such a
message :(

thanks in advance,