[Glass] Problem with UncontinuableError

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:40:29 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

At some place in code, I am storing exceptions when they happen inside a
collection. Basically I have a #on:do:  and I store the error in a
collection. And then I do something (printing basically).
I have a strange behavior in GemStone in comparison to Pharo. In Pharo, I
would get the original normal print string of the real exception that
happened. In GemStone, instead of getting the original exception I get this:

a UncontinuableError occurred (error 6011), Execution cannot be continued,
'Exception has already been signaled'

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks in advance,