[Glass] case insensitive search broken for Unicode7?

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Tue Mar 18 07:10:59 PDT 2014

Regarding this problem - perhaps it would be nice, if the  low level API
binding of ICU should be made available (and not covered in a high-level
primitive) - then at least if would be a good starting point to write a
workaround.

But actually with that code available one must build its own wrapper
around the low-level APi and this is some work.

Marten