[Glass] Jade Autocompletation

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 18 09:55:11 PDT 2014

All,

A new version (1.030) of Jade is available at http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/jade/. This version has Autocompletion installed but turned off by default. To turn it on, log in to a database, from the Transcript window select the ‘Configure Autocompletion’ menu command from the ‘Jade’ menu. This will open a configuration window where you can check the box to enable Autocompletion.

I’m just starting to play with this myself, but it looks like Bruno has given us something quite useful! Try it out and give us feedback!

James