[Glass] case insensitive search broken for Unicode7?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Mar 22 12:47:45 PDT 2014

Marten,

Thanks for the comment ... I've passed your request along to the
engineering team ...

Are there in any particular ICU functions that you're interested in? ... I
haven't heard back from the engineers that have been working on this, but
if you've got particular functions in mind that would help ...

Dale