[Glass] markForCollection issues

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat May 3 14:08:16 PDT 2014

Sebastian,

Could you zip up the log files (stone, gcgems, gem/topaz, etc.) ? Did you
happen to have a statmon running? If so, could you send that as well?

We're guessing that the processing from a previous mfc hadn't completed,
before starting the mfc, but we need a little more info about what was
going on.

Dale