[Glass] REST first steps

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat May 10 01:34:13 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 10:02 PM, BrunoBB <smalltalk at adinet.com.uy> wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> Thanks for the answer but i'm having the same result:
> /orbeon-api not found.
>
> If i use <path: ''> or  <path: '/'> what will be the url of the service ?
>
> Are you using REST services ?
> What packages and repositories are you using ?

The latest Seaside 3.1 "trunk" on Pharo.

The attached code works for me. It should work on older versions as
well. You will have to do:
WAOrbeonPragmaServiceHandler register
after loading the code. After that the service is available under
/orbeon-api. If you image still has a WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler
class you need change the superclass to WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler.

If things then still don't work you'll have to debug WARestfulHandler
>> #handleFiltered: and find out why your method does not match the
request. If you don't reach WARestfulHandler >> #handleFiltered: then
something with your registration went wrong.

Cheers
Philippe