[Glass] Fwd: Can one get rid of ObsoleteMetaclass instances?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 14 08:18:01 PDT 2014

[stupid gmail ... user]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com>
Date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Glass] Can one get rid of ObsoleteMetaclass instances?
To: Pieter Nagel <pieter at nagel.co.za>

Pieter,

I'm afraid that at the moment there isn't a good solution available ... as
you've seen there isn't a way to do this via Smaltalk and requires
primitive support.

One of our engineers has suggested that we might be able to do such a
conversion for the 3.3 upgrade and I've submitted an internal bug (44234)
for tracking ...

Dale