[Glass] callbackMarker not found in Seaside stack

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 19 08:58:36 PDT 2014

... I'll have to read the c code that creates the partial continuations,
but IIRC we have to account for all of the frames on the stack that need to
be copied for the partial continuation and it seems that in this case we
have an off-by-one-error ... so nested blocks and temp arg references could
lead to different stack configurations ...

perhaps capturing the stack at the point the continue is created will give
us clues ...