[Glass] callbackMarker not found in Seaside stack

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 21 10:54:10 PDT 2014

Then 3.0.7.1 ... I looked at the commit history and things were not changed
much after the initial creation of the repository ...

It's good to know that you are using 3.0.10 in production ... the
configuration should be updated to reflect this (3.0.10 blessed as released
and release3 pointing to 3.0.10 for GemStone 3.1 (and 2.4?)) then I will
work to get 3.0.10 passing tests  for GemStone 3.2 ...

Dale