[Glass] status of Zinc (on GemStone 3.1)

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu May 22 08:21:28 PDT 2014

The issue with the Zinc build at the moment is that in dev3.1 I am making
Zinc dependent upon GLASS1 and the travis build does not include that step

So I will make the change on the dev3.1 branch to reveal the real failing
tests ...

If anyone has an issue with basing Zinc (the github project) on GLASS1, now
is a good time to speak up:)

Dale