[Glass] callbackMarker not found in Seaside stack

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu May 22 08:34:48 PDT 2014

I'm just trying to fill out the matrix for GemStone3.2 ... I prefer to
support "older versions" on newer versions of GemStone (to a certain
extent) so that folks can move forward on GemStone without being forced to
change to a different version of Seaside ...

I'm under the impression that moving from Seaside3.0 to Seaside3.1 is not a
simple task, while getting Seaside3.0.10 running on GemStone3.2 is a simple
task ...

I am probably the one that is confused... I read the blessing in the
versions and when I saw development, I didn't read any further:)