[Glass] Compiler interface ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 12 10:14:36 PST 2014

I forgot to mention that in GemStone it is a convention that methods
beginning with a $_ are private methods and we reserve the right to change
the interface and/or remove private methods at will ... in this particular
area we are not likely to remove the functionality in future releases but
we may tweak the argument list from time to time ...

Dale