[Glass] Gemstone/S 3.2 and Zinc ...

itlists@schrievkrom.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 17 12:05:03 PST 2014

Ok, just the messsage I see here when exeuting the following two statements:

doit
Gofer new
  package: 'GsUpgrader-Core';
  url: 'http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/gsUpgrader';
  load.
(Smalltalk at: #GsUpgrader) upgradeGrease.
%
doit
GsDeployer deploy: [
  Metacello new
    baseline: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
    repository: 'github://GsDevKit/zinc:gs_master/repository';
    onLock: [:ex | ex honor ];
    load: 'Tests' ].
%

The first warning I get is (seems to be from the first statement):

Warning: This package depends on the following classes:
  ExecutableBlock
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these defintions: ExecutableBlock>>valueSupplyingMetacelloAnswers:

Later when loading the Zinc components I get messages just before
of the following packages that have unsaved changed .... Bootstrap

And later on a similar message when loading: OB-Tools.v3-dkh.140 and the
package is "OB-Standard".

And later also for package "OB-Tools"

Marten

That has nothing to do with the Zinc-REST conflicht I know - just wanted
to notify these messages from today.

--
Marten Feldtmann