[Glass] Gemstone/S 3.2 and Zinc ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 17 17:32:03 PST 2014

Upon further review, it looks like the configuration at
http://mc.stfx.eu/Neo is referencing the GsDevKit project. Unfortunately
NeoJSON does not load into GemStone2.x (not sure about tests yet), so I've
been sideline by getting NeoJSON to load into 2.x so that I can evaluate
the portability of the code itself ... I prefere to have all projects
function on all versions of GemStone if possible ...

Dale