[Glass] SIXX error

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Nov 20 04:27:52 PST 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:41 AM, Dario Trussardi via Glass <

> Ciao,
>
> i load a SIXX support into GLASS 3.1.0.6  with the command:
>

>         Metacello new
>          configuration: 'GsSIXX';
>         version:  '0.3-c.1';
>         repository: 'http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/SIXX';
>         load

I am loading SIXX in GemStone from ConfigurationOfMyApp, this way:

spec
baseline: 'SIXX' with: [
spec
className: 'BaselineOfSIXX';
file: 'BaselineOfSIXX';
repository: 'github://glassdb/SIXX:master/repository' ].

you may want to try a Metacello script like yours above but with this conf
+ repo.

I have just tried the #example2 in my GemStone and it works correctly.