[Glass] How can I create a package correctly via code ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Oct 4 09:16:53 PDT 2014

Marten,

Are you using Jade, GemTools or tODE.

For GemTools there is menu item in the Monticello Browser.

For tODE, you use the `mc create` command (`man mc` for a little bit more
detail).

Don't know how to do them in Jade ...

Or are you asking for the details of the GemTools and/or tODE commands?

Dale

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <