[Glass] Which is the latest Seaside I can load clean in Gemstone 3.1.0.6 ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 8 09:42:27 PDT 2014

Mariano,

For github projects, you can look at the .travis.yml file to determine the
platforms for which tests are run.

For the Seaside31 project, you'll see that 3.1.0.6 and 3.2.2 are being
tested[1] and the implication is that Seaside3.1 _should_ run in 3.1.x and
3.2.x ...

If you wanted to know for sure that Seaside3.1 (or any other github
project) works on a particular platform, you could ask Johan or I to add
the platform to the .travis.yml file and from that point on tests will be
run on travis and if the kill "build passing" bug on the readme page [2] is
green, then the tests are running clean for all tested platforms...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/Seaside31/blob/gs_master/.travis.yml#L6-9
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/Seaside31#build-status

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass <