[Glass] tODE login to remote machine

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 8 23:31:50 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. I realised I didn’t even ask a question in my email… sorry about that.

I’m wondering on the stoneHost and gemHost settings - just an ip address or a host name isn’t working for me :)

Is there a trick I’m missing? Do I have to tunnel everything to the remote host? (which I guess I should be doing regardless).

Are there any docs for this?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,