[Glass] Very strange error - one method can not be found ...

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 15 07:02:27 PDT 2014

My suspicion is that the compiled method referred to a class A that did not have method #’x:’. How could that happen? If you had a class A but removed it and created a new A, then the compiled method would still refer to the removed class. Recompiling the method did the lookup over again and found the new A.

James