[Glass] Very strange error - one method can not be found ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 16 09:31:17 PDT 2014

Marten,

When Monticello packages load, the definitions in the packages are compared
to the definitions in the image and only the differences are actually
loaded.

So I guess it is not surprising. Once a package has delivered it's payload
into the image, subsequent load attempts are noops...

Dale

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:12 AM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <