[Glass] Metacello support

Dario Trussardi via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Oct 25 04:07:50 PDT 2014

Ciao,

	I'm trying to configure Monticello FileTree-based repository for share package into :

		 Pharo 1	4	  and	  GemTools Launcher - >=1.0-beta.8.7 [ConfigurationOfGemTools]

	A) In Pharo ( run on macbook ) i create monticello filetree repository on specific local directory  and all work fine.

		( A this point i can not configured a directory on another system into local network  ).

	B) In GemTools ( run on mac but,  with a glass session open on a gemstone run on another pc )

		when with Monticello  add a new filetree repository the system prompt a dialog with;

			" Enter full path to directory on server "

	Questions:

	How i can configured and share the directory on the Mac or in another system in a local network?

	Or i need to define a specific directory on the gemstone server,

		and update it  with ftp transfer data from the mac filetree repository?

	( but this required a ftp update at any change  )

	Thanks for any consideration,

		Dario