[Glass] how to update models properly
BrunoBB via Glass
glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 30 15:02:14 PDT 2014
Thanks for your answer very useful.
Especifically in my case the use of an OOP is done in a very short time:
* The GemStone/S Seaside app has a link to a Java Form.
* The user click on the Smalltalk object and goes to Java Form (in the url
parameter we pass a GUID to the Java app)
* The Java app callback a Gs Rest Service and pass the GUID again to GS.
* The GS app answer an XML (including the OOP of the clicked object) that is
displayed in a Java form.
* The user take his time to fill the Java form.... finally clicks "Send
* The Java app do a POST to a GemStone Rest Service with the XML of the
filled form (including the OOP)
myObject := Object _objectForOop: (Integer fromString: stringOOPfromJava).
"the map between the Java object and the Smalltalk object"
View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Glass-how-to-update-models-properly-tp4787473p4787684.html
Sent from the GLASS mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Glass