[Glass] GsDevKit and Ubuntu 14.04 desktop

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 10 09:55:42 PDT 2014

Since there has been a little bit more recent interest in tODE I would be
willing to have a skype session or google hangout on tODE where folks can
ask me specific questions about tODE and/or the GsDevKit ...

Also I will remind folks to monitor the tode_st[1] mailing list as that's
where I announce tODE updates ...

Dale

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tode_st

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 10:26 PM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <