[Glass] [ANN] GsUpgrader

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Sep 20 18:22:28 PDT 2014

Johan,

I have been trying a whole bunch of combinations to try to reproduce the
conflict that you are seeing and I've been unsuccessful ... so I guess I
need additional information.

The log or transcript of the upgrade would be very useful along with the
result of:

  GsUpgrader metacelloReport

from before the load ...

In the latest version of Metacello loading a baseline over a configuration
should never produce a conflict ... so you've probably got a specific
version of Metacello loaded along with GLASS that slips through the
GsUpgrader net ...

There is a path in GsUpgrader that looks suspicious, but I prefer to have a
specific test case before making changes ...

Dale