[Glass] Fwd: GEMSTONE_EXE_CONF higher priority than topaz -e argument ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 22 10:30:51 PDT 2014

Mariano, is using both GEMSTONE_EXE_CONF and `-e` and claims that
the GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE that is printed in the header file comes from
`-e` but that "the gem was actually being executed with the
 GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE of GEMSTONE_EXE_CONF" ... At this point I don't
have the conf files in question nor do I have the header information and I
think he is using 3.1.0.6, but I will be asking for that informatino.

But I am curious as which declaration has higher precedence between
GEMSTONE_EXE_CONF and `-e` ...

Dale