[Glass] Ubuntu 14.04.1 installation

Sebastian Heidbrink via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 26 11:28:20 PDT 2014

Hi James,

I just checked this. It is indeed al lfine with localhost.

I guess the reason why I had trouble here is due to the fact that I had
updated Jade from on old version.
After the update the RPC GemHOST ip was the same like the Stone HOST ip.
But not localhost!

Now I installed a 3.1.0.6 DB on a seperated VM as a preparation for
CampSmalltalk.
I only changed the RPC GemHOST IP on the Basic tab. The IPs on both tabs
where now different.
When I tried to login I git the error that remote login is permitted by
the key file.
When I chenged the ip on the Advanced tab every things was fine again.

So maybe just an issue when updateing Jade from on older version.

Sebastian