[Glass] sixx + XmlPullParser in 3.1?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 26 16:29:44 PDT 2014

Depending upon the structure that you are exporting STON may need work ...
variable classes with instance variables are not handled cleanly by STON
(see Text) ...

OTOH STON does handle intra-object references ... haven't paid attention to
whether STON recurses through data structures or not which is the thing
that gets you in trouble with the stack size ...

My plate is pretty full, but if I had some pointers as to the problems that
you hit with the XML PULL parser I might be able to pitch in and get over
the hump...

Dale

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Richard Sargent via Glass <