[Glass] REST service and accented strings

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Aug 6 15:10:49 PDT 2015

Bruno ... just taking a look and I haven't wrapped my head around your
problem yet ... but it does jump out that you are using ISO-8859-1
encoding ...

I'm not complemently familiar with javascript conventions, but I think
that the default encoding for javascript is UTF8 ... it's also possible
that the encoding is done somewhere else (as part of transport mechanism
when the REST is put on the wire), so perhaps no special encoding needs
to be applied ...

Dale