[Glass] Comment of #newDay:monthNumber:year: is wrong (and I do not like the behavior either!)

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 7 13:18:39 PDT 2015

Thanks Dale. If a back port or workaround is easy for 3.1.0.7 I would
appreciate that too.... I don't expext an official release... but maybe a
workaround. I do not even care if I have to put it as an override as part
of my packages... Of course...I can write myself the validation of ranges
too...
But seems to me it sounds like a big bug... all users of such a method
could have been getting a shifted date if they did not send a correct one...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <