[Glass] Has anyone manage to successfully serialize SortedCollection with SIXX?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Aug 18 12:39:44 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

When I export a SortedCollection with SIXX it clearly does not serialize
the closure and hence at materialization it just gets the default sort
block.

I do not pretend SIXX to be able to serialize closure (being of the authors
of Fuel I do understand the complexity). But at least if the closure is
clean (not pointers outside the scope), it should be fairly simple to at
least serialize the string and evaluate/compile at materialization time.

Anyone?