[Glass] SysAdmin documentation - How to Shrink the Repository ... questions

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Aug 24 07:45:45 PDT 2015

Hi Marten,

While your issue is something different (your extent seems to not have been
grown that much in your normal scenario), it may still help you to shrink
the extent the following code I shared:
http://forum.world.st/Cannot-make-full-backup-restore-to-work-tp4836094p4836237.html

That links shows the script I use to shrink my extents. (read the note
saying I doesn't delete the original automatically).

Hope it helps,

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 4:36 AM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <