[Glass] Migrating to github

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Aug 24 18:12:47 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate my packages from SS3 to Github.

As far as i read it i have to create a project entry (Git) to save my
packages locally and commit all changes to local disk and the push these
changes into Git. Is this right ?

The following command:
  project entry --git=projectHome --repo=$GS_HOME /home/persistence-api

Answer an error:
Topez ERROR: a TodeCommandError occurred (error 121000), Unknown option: git

The command:
project entry --git=https://github.com/brunobuzzi/OrbeonPersistenceLayer
--repo=$GS_HOME /home/persistence-api
Topez ERROR: a TodeCommandError occurred (error 121000), Unknown option: git

Answer the same error...

I have seen the Dale video several time but it is about load project to ss3
and not to git.

Does tode create the file structure automatically in the Git server ?
I mean right now there is nothing in the code section in the Github.
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/OrbeonPersistenceLayer is uninitialized i
think.

If i can do any progress i will post it here :)

Regards,
Bruno