[Glass] VM temporary object memory is full

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Aug 27 19:11:08 PDT 2015

We’ve had some interesting discussions about out-of-memory situations recently.

First, I’d suggest that you wrap your code in a handler:

[WAGsZincAdaptor startOn: 8888]
  on: AlmostOutOfMemory enable
  do: [:ex | ex error: ex description].

If that leaves you logged in you should be able to do a bit of analysis to see the stack and some of the objects.

James