[Glass] Accidentally breaking Seaside

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 28 10:39:39 PDT 2015

Bruno,

I'm slowly catching up to you:) Anyway I think this expression is
possibly trouble:

   WAEnvironment configureApplicationExceptionHandlingDefaults

You probably need to execute one of the following:

  WAGemStoneProductionErrorHandler class>>initialize
  WAWalkbackErrorHandler class>>initialize
  WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler class>>initialize

to properly install the GemStone error handler ... this is very likely
to be the source of of the "infinite loop" in your seaside server ...

Dale