[Glass] Grrrr cannot migrate (class rename with subclasses and with a name of a deleted class)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 28 12:16:26 PDT 2015

On 8/27/15 9:03 AM, Otto Behrens via Glass wrote:
> For all the guys out there that work on metacello, please forgive us
> for not finding these issues and bypassing them in this way. At some
> point things just got overwhelming. Now that we are running GS 3.2 and
> a fairly recent Seaside / Magritte, we should probably upgrade from
> Pharo 3.0 as well. And then try again.

Understood and your feedback is appreciated ... when you try again,
let's try to characterize the problems that show up so that we have a
chance of improving things ... I don't think things are perfect, but I
don't know the particulars of the problems that cause you to do the
workaround of loading the packages a second time especially given the
fact that the original load is (presumably) loading without errors ...
I'd like to plug those holes ...