[Glass] Grrrr cannot migrate (class rename with subclasses and with a name of a deleted class)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 28 15:04:29 PDT 2015

Mariano,

Does the following return nil consistently when run in your image:

System abortTransaction.
SystemRepository
     listInstances: {FaSecurityAdjustedClosingPriceRecord}
     limit: 0
     toDirectory: nil
     withMaxThreads: 1
     maxCpuUsage: 95
     memoryOnly: false

I think this is the equivalent call that is causing a nil return value.
I've looked at the code and there is no obvious code path for returning
nill instead of an Array .... I've submitted an internal bug.

Dale