[Glass] REST routing questions

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Aug 30 13:44:10 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Solved !!! "the danger of doing copy/paste mechanically"

"For Services use #register:at: (at: !!!)"
WAAdmin register: WAOrbeonPersistenceLayer at: 'orbeon-gemstone-api'.

"For Applications use #register:asApplicationAt: (asApplicationAt: !!!)"
WAAdmin register: WAOrbeonLogin asApplicationAt: 'orbeon'.

I was accidentally sending #register:asApplicationAt: to a subclass of
WARestfulHandler so when evaluating:
(WAAdmin defaultDispatcher handlerAt: '/orbeon-gemstone-api') "answer
aWAApplication"

After the answer was "aWAApplication" i found my error :)

Regards,
Bruno