[Glass] taming growth during migration

Bill Erickson via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 5 09:42:26 PST 2015

Hey Otto,

Depends on how deep you want to go.. ;-)

If I see a question on the GLASS list that I can throw out a quick response
for (like yours), I will.  But for anything requiring looking at logs or
detailed analysis, I have to switch over to my official "Tech Support" hat
and direct you there.

Regards,
Bill Erickson

Bill Erickson
GemTalk Systems Engineering
15220 NW Greenbrier Parkway #240, Beaverton OR 97006