[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

FrankB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Feb 8 23:21:21 PST 2015

Hello,

I am looking for a working VMWare or VirtualBox appliance with GemStone
GLASS and Pharo installed, not necessarily the latest version, that I can
use to make some first acquaintance with GemStone.

Experience shows that it's not only an extreme waste of time and a highly
frustrating task having to go through the typically quite complex
installation hassle of a new development environment just because one would
like to have a closer look at it. In many cases, installation simply fails.

Therefore, I would really prefer to download some well prepared demo / test
/ play virtual version.

Any link available?

Greetings
Frank