[Glass] Hosting GLASS and CPU limit problem

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Feb 10 07:22:59 PST 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Dale Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

>  Mariano,
>
> I don't recall any "installation time limitations". We've been using
> processor affinity for quite a while now.

mmmm I recall once I was trying to install Glass in a CentOS running in a
VirtualBox that had 4 cores. I remember I had an error at installation
time. Then I changed the settings in VirtualBox to have only 2 cores and
the installation was successful. But my memory may be bad.
So you are saying the GLASS should be using processor affinity even in 3.1
correct?

Thanks,