[Glass] Bootstrap package update warning with ConfigurationOfGLASS1

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Feb 11 10:21:39 PST 2015

Hi Dale,

Every in a while (i cannot yet understand exactly when), I try to update
the code of my app via the webinterface (we have a button for that) and I
get an exception saying:

"
Warning: You are about to load new versions of the following packages that
have unsaved changes in the image. If you continue, you will lose these
changes. Bootstrap
"

The code I use to update my app is:

[ [ [

 Metacello image
         configuration: 'IAM';
         version: '1.5';
  onLock: [:ex | ex honor];
         load: #('Core' 'DPOFX').

 ]
    on: MetacelloAllowConflictingProjectUpgrade
    do: [ :ex | ex defaultAction ] ]
    on: MetacelloAllowLockedProjectChange
    do: [ :ex | ex disallow ] ]
    on: MetacelloNameNotDefinedError
    do: [ :ex | ex resume ].

As far as I know, I have already migrated to latest GLASS, Seaside,
Metacello and Magritte some months ago.

Any idea what could be going on? I also attach the full stack in case this
helps.

In addition, let me tell you something even stranger. My app
(ConfigurationOfIAM) loads a package called Bootstrap-Core (which is
Twitter Framework) this way:

 spec package: 'Bootstrap-Core' with: [
spec
requires: #('Seaside');
repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap/main/' ].
(note I am referencing directly the package rather than a project ref..but
that's another discussion).

I have also noted that sometimes, if I click proceed in the above warning,
the twitter bootstrap package (Bootstrap-Core) is a bit corrupted...classes
no longer exists and the extension methods (over WAHtmlCanvas etc...)
disappear as well...

Considering all the Monticello thingies of packages and subpackages and the
fact that Bootrstrap-Core is a substring of Bootstrap, that make me doubt.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,