[Glass] recompiling a package

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Feb 18 11:41:27 PST 2015

Hi Mariano,

Yeah sounds like the same/a similar problem.  I loaded a class that in Pharo 3 had a method with a reference to an inst var that I had removed from the class definition.  After proceeding through the warning the class was loaded and the class hierarchy was broken.  Removing the offensive method in Pharo 3 and reloading the package did not fix the broken hierarchy.  Recompiling the subclasses does fix it.

Paul