[Glass] commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring: within Seaside and not expiring session?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 26 07:37:56 PST 2015

Hi guys,

I am trying to do some export/import using SIXX from the web (Seaside).
Since the graphs are large, I must use "MCPlatformSupport
commitOnAlmostOutOfMemoryDuring:".
However, the problem is that with the first "System commitTransaction" my
seaside session is kind of expired and redirected to the login page (and of
course the task doesn't continue).
I have already had this need in the past...basically...I don't know how can
I commit yet continue with my seaside session untouched.

Yes, I am using GLASS and it's default transaction management.

Thoughts?