[Glass] FindFreeFrame: potential infinite loop

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 26 09:14:34 PST 2015

Johan,

I've forwarded this to engineering ... did the large machine help you
get past the problem?

If I'm not mistaken, these days, you will get this message if you fill
the SPC with ditry pages for the current transaction (i.e., the isze of
your transaction in dirty pages is larger than the SPC).... statmons
during the restore would help to confirm this ...

Dale