[Glass] Files and UTF8 but not using String #encodeAsUTF8

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 26 11:39:19 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Dale Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

>  What package is that class located in?

 spec package: 'Multilingual-TextConversion' with: [
spec repository: 'github://glassdb/PharoCompatibility:master/repository'
].
 spec package: 'Multilingual-Tests' with: [
spec repository: 'github://glassdb/PharoCompatibility:master/repository'.
spec requires: #('Multilingual-TextConversion')
].