[Glass] [Jade] - Wish for an Implementation Check ...

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jul 1 21:19:34 PDT 2015

This feature has been added to Jade version 1.079. Unimplemented selectors will show with a red squiggle underline and if you hover over the selector it will explain the problem. If you like I could also popup with a dialog box warning, but that seems a bit intrusive. Let me know how this works for you.

James