[Glass] Cannot #reclaimAll ... fails with a SecurityError

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 2 14:05:16 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <

>  Mariano,
>
> Hmmm looks like a bug ... you are using 3.1.0.6, right ...

Yes I am.
But is funny is that I THINK this is working correctly in the production
server and the gemstone user is created the same way....
mmmm I cannot right now, but soon  I will test in the server and let you
know if it works there.

Thanks,